Monday 29 October 2012

Indigodragonfly in the shop now!!



New pretties in the shop! Indigodragonfly from Canada.

We have lace, MCN sock, DK and a sport/DK Polworth/silk blend in jumbo skeins, all hand-dyed by the lovely Kim. We will have a blog interview with her soon.

I'm really struggling to photo the greeny-blue yarns, so there are a few missing photos. I've added descriptions of the colours which I hope will help you choose, (colours listed dominant first) but I didn't want to put photos on that are really miles away from how the yarns look in real life.

We also have just taken delivery of some Sweet Georgia yarn, which will also be in the shop soon. Mum reports the colours are yuuuumy, I will get to see them tomorrow!

Also, the website will soon be getting a revamp so apols if things look a bit neglected here for a while. We hope to have the new shiny one up and running before Christmas.

Have a look at it all here!

Kate

No comments: